Savannah Shirred Maternity & Nursing Dress
Feel like you're walking on air in our stunning, tiered Savannah Maternity and Nursing Dress. With its mama-essential side pockets and fully detachable, elasticised shoulder straps, you'll love the delicate lace detailing that runs throughout the textured, cotton-blend fabric. Pair with your favourite sandals, oversized shades and raffia tote for the perfect baby shower, babymoon or effortless new mama outfit!
- Available in Chantilly Pink or Dusty Mint Green and white striped seersucker fabric with lace inserts throughout
- Floaty, tiered ruffle hem, cotton-blend maternity and nursing dress perfect for every trimester and beyond
- Hidden hook fasteners front and back with two height loops for the perfect fit which detach to allow for easy nursing access or for a completely strapless look
- Handy on-seam side pockets
- Feminine tapered ruffles along elasticated shoulder straps wide enough to cover any bra strap
- Expansive shirring across the bust accommodates all cup sizes
- Elasticised top hem to prevent dress slipping down
- 100% Cotton
- Light-mid weight, breathable, textured cotton with vertical crochet-lace inserts throughout
- 100% cotton lining through gathered, drapey skirt section
- Warm machine wash with similar colours
MAMA MUSE is a passion project owned and operated by mum-of-three, Stephanie Bailey, based in Sydney, Australia. The focus has always been about bringing longevity to maternity wear with timeless, high quality pieces that transcend pregnancy, work with your existing wardrobe and allow women to stay true to their pre-pregnancy style aesthetic.
Their 'buy now, wear forever' ethos has allowed the brand to quickly become synonymous with quality and thoughtful design, delivering enduring pieces that genuinely go 'beyond the bump'.
MAMA MUSE designs are not about seasons or keeping up with the latest trend. The approach to design and production is perfectly encapsulated by Michael Bastian’s quote - ‘Buy less, buy better and really wear it’.
They ensure the values their manufacturing partners and the factories they engage are aligned to their own. This includes paying fair and above average wages, ensuring safe working conditions, regulated working hours and strictly no child labour.
Since launching MAMA MUSE has proudly supported Mothers2mothers, an international NGO that unlocks the potential of women in sub-Saharan Africa to eliminate paediatric AIDS and create healthy families.