Skylar Shirred Maternity & Nursing Dress
Planning a babyshower, babymoon or family vacay calls for an equally dreamy dress! Comfortable, elegant and timeless, our 100% cotton, Skylar Shirred Maternity and Nursing Dress is crafted from the prettiest baby-blue, breathable weave. Delicately textured with crochet-lace detailing throughout, its expansive shirring with elasticated ruffles are designed to work for every trimester and well beyond. Discreet side zippers allow for easy nursing on-the-go while the tapered, shoulder-ties drape beautifully and adjust to your perfect fit. Pair with sandals, shades and your favourite mocktail.
- Soft Sky Blue
- 100% cotton maternity and nursing shirred, summery dress with fully adjustable shoulder ties
- Hidden side zippers for easy and discreet breastfeeding access
- Textured, breathable fabric with elegant crochet-lace detailing running vertically throughout
- Flexible, comfy, body-con style fit through bodice and hips
- Floaty A-line skirt with two front splits
- 100% cotton lining through skirt
- 100% Cotton
- Light-mid weight, breathable, textured cotton with vertical crochet-lace inserts throughout
- 100% cotton lining through gathered, drapey skirt section
- Warm machine wash with similar colours
MAMA MUSE is a passion project owned and operated by mum-of-three, Stephanie Bailey, based in Sydney, Australia. The focus has always been about bringing longevity to maternity wear with timeless, high quality pieces that transcend pregnancy, work with your existing wardrobe and allow women to stay true to their pre-pregnancy style aesthetic.
Their 'buy now, wear forever' ethos has allowed the brand to quickly become synonymous with quality and thoughtful design, delivering enduring pieces that genuinely go 'beyond the bump'.
MAMA MUSE designs are not about seasons or keeping up with the latest trend. The approach to design and production is perfectly encapsulated by Michael Bastian’s quote - ‘Buy less, buy better and really wear it’.
They ensure the values their manufacturing partners and the factories they engage are aligned to their own. This includes paying fair and above average wages, ensuring safe working conditions, regulated working hours and strictly no child labour.
Since launching MAMA MUSE has proudly supported Mothers2mothers, an international NGO that unlocks the potential of women in sub-Saharan Africa to eliminate paediatric AIDS and create healthy families.