Tia Tiny Hearts Maternity & Nursing Wrap Dress
When you're about to meet the love of your life, you need a dress to match your mood! Our flattering Tia Tiny Hearts Maternity and Nursing Wrap Dress is guaranteed to lift your spirits and make you feel instantly put together. Crafted from a luxuriously soft, but not sheer, viscose sateen, it drapes beautifully without being clingy. Featuring feminine puffed sleeves with shirred cuffs and an expansive, spilt midi hem with extra-wide waist ties to ensure the perfect fit for every stage of your motherhood journey. Finish your look with our cute matching Tia Hair Tie with Bow Accent.
- Deep navy with a flattering, small-scale tiny heart/dot print which drapes fluidly
- Wrap front maternity and nursing dress with press stud at the bust to allow fuss-free nursing access
- Curved, split midi hem that hits below the knee and is longer at the back
- Feminine puffed sleeves with elasticised shirring at cuffs ending in a delicate ruffle (the puff netting on the shoulder is covered in fabric for extra comfort)
- Fine gathers across shoulder seams
- Extra-long, oversized waist ties that can be adjusted to accommodate any size bump and used post-baby to give bodice cinching effect when wrapped around waist multiple times
- Expansive wrap front design designed to accommodate all size bumps and work post-baby
- 100% Viscose Sateen
- Soft, smooth, medium-weight, drapey fabric that is not sheer
- Hand wash in cool water with similar colours
MAMA MUSE is a passion project owned and operated by mum-of-three, Stephanie Bailey, based in Sydney, Australia. The focus has always been about bringing longevity to maternity wear with timeless, high quality pieces that transcend pregnancy, work with your existing wardrobe and allow women to stay true to their pre-pregnancy style aesthetic.
Their 'buy now, wear forever' ethos has allowed the brand to quickly become synonymous with quality and thoughtful design, delivering enduring pieces that genuinely go 'beyond the bump'.
MAMA MUSE designs are not about seasons or keeping up with the latest trend. The approach to design and production is perfectly encapsulated by Michael Bastian’s quote - ‘Buy less, buy better and really wear it’.
They ensure the values their manufacturing partners and the factories they engage are aligned to their own. This includes paying fair and above average wages, ensuring safe working conditions, regulated working hours and strictly no child labour.
Since launching MAMA MUSE has proudly supported Mothers2mothers, an international NGO that unlocks the potential of women in sub-Saharan Africa to eliminate paediatric AIDS and create healthy families.