Color Combo Flip Flops Black/ Salt
These aren't your average flip-flops. The soles of these Indosole Flip-Flops are made from recycled tires. Designed to maximize style while keeping the aesthetics minimal, these flip-flops offer a cushioned footbed with sturdy straps and toe thongs for an effortless stride. The extra grip outsoles also allow you to enjoy walking wherever your heart desires without having to think twice.
- Recycled tire soles
- Contoured natural rubber footbed
- Embedded arch support
- Comfortable nylon toe thong
- Laser engraved ENVRO fiber straps
- Light and flexible at approx. 369g (13oz)
- Made without animals or the use of fuel powered machinery
Based in Indonesia, Indosole uses discarded tires to make their products – saving them from landfills.
In addition to the tires it uses, Indosole turns to the Earth itself, using natural rubber, all natural dyes and as little water as possible.
You won’t find any animal materials in Indosole products; they’re a “vegan” company, one that operates without fuel-powered machinery or smokestacks.
Environmentalism isn’t for the elite. Indosole have taken the universal appeal of the flip flop and made it easy on the environment, without the usual cost prohibitions. they want to:
- Make as much impact environmentally and provide as many new jobs as possible.
- Save one million tires from overflowing Indonesian landfills: Make strategic partnerships with tire companies. The company invests a lot of money and time in research and development and has come with new technology. Now we have a zero-waste system and can save more tires.
- Be the global brand and leader in responsible fashion production.
- Help people make the seamless shift towards conscious consumption, whilst at the same time, shape the shopping patterns of future generations.
- Be community-oriented brand - we want to enact a change in our customers but also in the communities in which we live.