Essentials Cross Sandals
Treat your feet to supreme comfort and style with the Indosole Women's Cross Sandals. Crafted with sustainability in mind, these sandals use recycled tire technology, enviro fiber straps, and vegan & natural uppers to create something phenomenal yet effortlessly elegant. Taking inspiration from the graceful silhouettes of traditional Greek and Roman sandals, these slippers offer you a perfect fit while being extra durable too.
- Recycled tire soles
- Contoured natural rubber footbed
- Embedded arch support
- Comfortable ENVRO fiber strap lined with microfiber
- Light and flexible at approx. 284g (10oz)
- Made without animals or the use of fuel powered machinery
Based in Indonesia, Indosole uses discarded tires to make their products – saving them from landfills.
In addition to the tires it uses, Indosole turns to the Earth itself, using natural rubber, all natural dyes and as little water as possible.
You won’t find any animal materials in Indosole products; they’re a “vegan” company, one that operates without fuel-powered machinery or smokestacks.
Environmentalism isn’t for the elite. Indosole have taken the universal appeal of the flip flop and made it easy on the environment, without the usual cost prohibitions. they want to:
- Make as much impact environmentally and provide as many new jobs as possible.
- Save one million tires from overflowing Indonesian landfills: Make strategic partnerships with tire companies. The company invests a lot of money and time in research and development and has come with new technology. Now we have a zero-waste system and can save more tires.
- Be the global brand and leader in responsible fashion production.
- Help people make the seamless shift towards conscious consumption, whilst at the same time, shape the shopping patterns of future generations.
- Be community-oriented brand - we want to enact a change in our customers but also in the communities in which we live.